Deep Advice is a consulting company that brings together multidisciplinary expertise to advise managers, executives, directors, clearing the subjectivity in decision-making in their projects, strategies, businesses or investments with maximum global objectivity.
We review in depth companies in progress or projects in the conceptualization phase or in early execution of intermediate complexity. We do it as an independent third party that analyzes with standard and universal criteria in order to confirm, diagnose and correct.
We want to be the best advisers for those companies that are doing well or badly and do not know why, for those who knowingly do not have the staff or the time to plan strategies and finally, those having their own solutions, seek the confirmation of an independent third party.
Experience shows us that many designers and investors who have conducted an independent review and are seeking a second opinion agree emphatically that in proportion to the cost and time required for the review, the earned value was extraordinarily beneficial.
We aim to constitute a reference due to the prestige of our experts and specialists in each discipline, and under the scope of the alliances that we manage to consolidate in the exercise of consulting activity, within the corporate framework of Deep Advice values.
Respectful of the values of our clients, integrity and trustworthy in the professional relationship due to the specialized application of our learning and experiences under ethical standards. Transparent in the certainty of our assertions based on the present and future realistic vision leading to win-win situations for all.
SOME COMPANIES, INSTITUTIONS OR RELATED ORGANIZATIONS, ADVISED OR ALLIES
- ACO S.A
- Borr Drilling, Ltd.
- British Petroleum
- C.A. Erickson Telecomunicaciones de Venezuela
- Chevron Corporation, Venezuela
- CONINDUSTRIA, Confederación
- Venezolana de Industriales
- Departament of Energy, DOE (USA)
- Dirección de Inteligencia Militar
- Dune Energy, Inc.
- Escuela de Formación de Oficiales de las Fuerzas Armadas de Cooperación EFOFAC
- Government Accountability Office (GAO-USA)
- El Tigre Gas Company, TIGASCO
- Exxon Chemical Venezuela, S.A.
- Grupo CENTEC
- Fedecámaras Venezuela
- Frost & Sullivan, (USA-TX)
- Gobernación del Estado Miranda, Venezuela
- Grupo Jantesa, S.A.
- Idemitsu Lubricants America, Corp.
- Instituto de Altos Estudios de la Defensa Nacional
- C.A. La Electricidad de Caracas
- Global Integral Supply LLC.
- Lagoven S.A.
- McKinsey & Company, Global Management
- Mansarovar Energy Colombia, Ltd.
- Mercantil Seguros S.A.
- Multinacional de Seguros S.A.
- Proyectos de Ingeniería, PDI
- Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp.
- PEMEX, Petróleos Mexicanos
- Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A.
- Pioneer Wealth Management Team
- Shell Argentina S.A.
- Shell Co. UK
- Shell Venezuela S.A.
- Tesoro Refining & Marketing Co., LLC.
- Toyota Motors Corporation (USA, CA)
- Universidad Santa María, Caracas
- Universidad Monteávila, Caracas
- Universal Oil Products, UOP LLC.
- Valero Energy Corporation
- Venezolana Distribuidora de Gas, VDGAS